How to receive Frontier emails using Macintosh mail?

Come here to speak about the new 9XR Transmitter !!

How to receive Frontier emails using Macintosh mail?

Postby graciescott » 17 Jul 2018, 20:04

Hi,

I'm facing a problem related to my frontier email. I just to receive Frontier emails using Macintosh mail. So anybody can help me !!!!
graciescott

Re: How to receive Frontier emails using Macintosh mail?

Postby lilymitchell » 19 Jul 2018, 20:03

Hey,

The steps to setup Frontier mail on Macintosh mail are discussed below: 1. Go to Macintosh mail and next click on ‘mail’ followed by preferences option. Click to ‘add an account’. If this option is not available on the screen, then search for ‘account’ option only. Here, you will find ‘+’ sign in front of account menu. Click on it to add a Frontier com login details. 2. Choose the POP option for ‘account type’ and enter the information in the box. You can simply write frontier here. Now enter the mail address, your username and the display name, which will appear on the top of every outgoing message. 3. Click on Incoming mail server icon and enter POP3.frontier.com 4. Now for outgoing mail server field, enter smtp.frontier.com in the relevant space. 5. Click to choose password option for authentication purpose. You will find this option on the drop down menu. Enter the complete email address in the username box and password in the next box. These credentials will get verified by the server before Frontier Email login. 6. Click on ‘finish’ or ‘ok’. The options may be different for different versions. 7. Exit the window and based on your version, click ‘save’ or ‘yes’ when prompted to do so.

Frontier Email Login | Frontier Com Login
lilymitchell

Re: How to receive Frontier emails using Macintosh mail?

Postby graciescott » 20 Jul 2018, 19:17

Hello,

Thanks friends your's knowledge help me.

Frontier Email Login | Frontier Email | Frontier Com Login
graciescott

Return to General 9XR Discussion