Markelle Fultz found out he was headed to Philadelphia

433 Mhz/1.2Ghz/2.4 Ghz/5.8 Ghz Modules, JR / Futaba, Telemetry . OrangeRX, FrSky, Spectrum, Assan, ......

Compatibility, setup, features, all the questions about that, ask here !

Markelle Fultz found out he was headed to Philadelphia

Postby mmogo » 18 Jan 2018, 11:05

There are plenty of reasons to be excited about being drafted by an NBA team. All of your hard work over your life has finally come to this big moment, and you get to play the sport you love as your profession. On top of all that, you also get to eat plenty of Chick-fil-A sandwhiches, which is pretty cool too.When Markelle Fultz found out he was headed to Philadelphia instead of Boston (NBA 2K MT after the two teams made a trade for the No. 1 pick), the former Washington guard went to Google. Not to research the team, or the executives or anything like that, but to see how many Chick-fil-A restaurants were nearby.Via The Players' Tribune:

Then Keith hit me up and said, “New plan. Philly.” I was just waking up. So I was like, “O.K., cool. Do they have Chick-fil-A there?”A crispy chicken sandwich for breakfast. It’s kind of like my good luck charm. Keith never got back to me about that important question. So I found out for myself. I googled it immediately. Philly does have Chick-fil-A. It has six, actually. Seven if you count the one at the airport. Boston has zero Chick-fil-As, for what it’s worth.

Anyway, guess what happened when I showed up to the Sixers training facility? They’d ordered Chick-fil-A. It was there waiting for me on a table. For real. A bunch of sandwiches. I don’t know how they knew, but they knew. And I know it’s not a big deal, but a little part of me was thinking, 'Respect.' They did their research.

So there you have it, NBA execs. If you want to entice a talented young player to your franchise, get to know which chicken joint they enjoy the best. It could make a difference.

Sixty names were called Thursday night at the NBA Draft. Some will become household names and buy MT nba 2k18 others you may never hear again. Then there are those names you didn’t hear at all — the undrafted.Former No. 1 pick and NBA superstar LeBron James targeted that third group in an Uninterrupted video for the draft.
mmogo

Return to TX Modules