Rx recommendations

Ask for support here, and get answer by the community !

Rx recommendations

Postby butchalline » 14 Jun 2013, 07:13

I have a 9XR with a Fr'Sky DJT module. Works fine.

What other brand (telemetry or non-telemetry) receivers work with this module?

What other modules offer the largest selection of compatible receivers (telemetry or non-telemetry)?

Thanks
butchalline

Re: Sv: Rx recommendations

Postby Dvogonen » 14 Jun 2013, 08:31

Only FrSky receivers work with FrSky transmitter modules. My experience is that FrSky is a very good radio system.

If you want a reasonably good radio system with very inexpensive receivers you could buy the Orange DSM TX module. It is compatible at least with all Spektrum DSM2 receivers. You can then use the brilliant LemonRX receivers for 6$ or the slight less impressive OrangeRX receivers for about the same amount. You can also fly all the Spektrum BNF planes.

There is really very little reason to buy any other radio system. Futaba is good but super expensive, FlySky is not that good and the others are marginalized.
Dvogonen

Re: Rx recommendations

Postby mapes12 » 27 Jul 2013, 11:36

I have the same FrSky DJT module in my 9XR. I've just installed one of the new Delta 8 receivers in my model and all is working well (so far). It's on the FrSky section of the HK website but other retailers are also stocking it e.g. www.giantshark.co.uk in the UK and where I got mine from.
mapes12

Re: Rx recommendations

Postby Robr0924 » 13 Aug 2013, 09:21

I love my 9xr with a frsky djt module that i ordered because I couldn't find the taranis. I plan on buying the taranis, but I very pleased with the 9xr 90 days into its purchase. I am using v8rf ii receivers and v8r4. Binds easy and good value. Very pleased.
Robr0924

Return to Community Help & Support