Spare Parts

Come here to speak about the new 9XR Transmitter !!

Spare Parts

Postby Gimbals » 27 Dec 2012, 16:25

Is Hobby King going to have spare parts available for this TX -- and if so how soon can it be. It seems that the peoples transmitter is going to get plenty of failed mods and hacks and pots, gimbals, and other parts will be appreciated rather than having to purchase an entire new Tx. Who knows -- if the gimbals and pots are are very good and fit the Turnigy 9x you might sell a metric buttload of them to existing 9x transmitter owners.
Gimbals

Re: Spare Parts

Postby Chocksaway » 27 Dec 2012, 23:40

Use your memory, how many spare parts were carried by HK for the 9X errm, let me see. There was ..... and there was ....... and who can forget ..... O! the battery which could turn your radio to toast if you were unlucky ....... A backlight, yes there was that, but more a addon than a spare part.
Chocksaway

Postby elkeweiss » 14 Dec 2017, 15:12

I don't think so, check it out for yourself on their website or on the forum, i think i once saw one thread regarding spare parts from admin when i was here promoting my cheap assignment writing service page. Search for it and you may find it.
elkeweiss

Postby celineisai » 13 Jan 2018, 15:25

Numerous different parts (every now and again electrical part, for example, water pumps, starter engines, alternators/generators, wiper engines, control window controller congregations, and so on are typically re-assembled. That implies that the old parts are taken to an industrial facility where the parts are destroyed, checked versus OE determinations, and the parts are repaired (a few segments of the part might be supplanted) and reestablished to OE details. video scribing service
celineisai

Postby lucysharpe » 18 Jan 2018, 13:22

I don't have reason so, check it out for you on their web or on the opportunity, i think i once saw one thread concerning spare parts from management when i was here helping my Easy Essay Help UK page. Search for it and you may find it.
lucysharpe

Postby dellsupport13 » 18 Jan 2018, 14:55

Having issues while using xerox printer. Just a single call to us will get your problems resolved. our Xerox Printer Support will support you to solve the query. We are available 24×7. Contact us https://www.behance.net/divyachaud6fb1
our Dell Printer Support will help you or visit https://www.behance.net/divyachaud6fb1
dellsupport13

Return to General 9XR Discussion