The situation for farmers and workers

All about the ER9X Firmware Here !

The situation for farmers and workers

Postby liyao12345 » 18 Apr 2018, 16:31

HARARE, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- At least 117 people have died due to heavy rains that have been received in Zimbabwe in recent months while 106 others have been injured by lightning, the Civil Protection Unit (CPU) said Monday.

More than 1,930 houses and rural huts were also damaged countrywide, leaving 635 families homeless.

A total of 71 schools, five health institutions and 71 dams had their walls breached while several roads and bridges were washed away due to the incessant rains.

Zimbabwe has been receiving heavy rains since January, resulting in most dams spilling and heightening the risk of flooding in low lying parts of the country.

The country was last week hit by the downgraded Cyclone Dineo, which has left a trail of destruction in most parts of the country, particularly in the low-lying Tsholotsho District in the north west where at least 850 people including children and the elderly have been displaced by flooding.

The villagers have been safely evacuated and are currently being housed at a local primary school.

"Tsholotsho is arguably the most severely affected district in the country to date and a considerable number of households have lost their homes to flooding or excessive moisture," the CPU said.

The local school was flooded and children could not access the school, the CPU added.

The government had responded to the crisis in Tsholotsho by providing basic needs such as food, water, shelter and health services.

Humanitarian aid agencies the Red Cross Society and International Organization for Migration provided the affected villagers with clothing, shoes, blankets, mosquito nets and toiletries while UNICEF provided a class room tent to the affected school.

The CPU said the floods had also resulted in straying of wild animals in Lupane District.

"Due to the flooding, lions, zebras, and buffaloes are being spotted in some areas thereby causing fear in affected communities," the CPU said.

The floods had also caused outbreaks of crop pests.

Elsewhere, the floods had damaged schools, clinics, power and water infrastructure as well as road networks in the Midlands Province where efforts were underway to repair the damaged infrastructure.

The heavy rains are coming on the backdrop of a devastating El-Nino induced drought last year which left a quarter of the population in need of food aid.

WUHAN Nike Air Huarache Mens , March 16 (Xinhua) -- Four people were killed in a hospital fire in Huangshi City in central China's Hubei Province Sunday, local authorities told Xinhua.

The fire broke out at around 4:20 a.m. on the ground floor of the inpatient building at the city's No. 2 People's Hospital, according to the public security department.

One person was killed at the site. A patient died after jumping off the building. Two other patients in intensive care died after being transferred to a safe place, said a police officer who requested anonymity.

The rest of the patients have been properly settled and are in stable condition Nike Air Huarache Shoes , he said.

Firefighters put out the fire at around 4:50 a.m., but more than 200 square meters of the ground floor hall were completely destroyed in the fire.

Investigation into the cause of the fire is under way.

MOSCOW, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- A new railroad line, which will replace the one that enters Ukrainian territory Nike Air Huarache Ultra , could start operating on a regular basis this year, Russian Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov said Tuesday.

"This year," Sokolov told journalists, when asked about the beginning of the railway's regular operation.

It was reported that the 137 km-long Nike Air Huarache , double-track electrified new railway, connecting the Zhuravka railway station in Russia's Voronezh region, some 32 km from the Ukraine border, and the town of Millerovo in the Rostov region Cheap Air Huarache , avoids passing the border near Ukraine.

The construction of the new railroad aims to increase the safety of travel and cargo transportation, said Sokolov.

In September 2015, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed a document on the construction of a railway line to allow Russian trains to bypass the Ukrainian territory on their way to the country's south.

In December 2016, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said that there were plans to build a railway line bypassing Ukraine before September 2017.

TIANJIN Air Huarache Sale , Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Jiangsu claimed the second fencing gold medal after Olympic fencing champion Xu Anqi beat Hao Jialu of Shanxi 10-9 in women's eqee final at the Chinese National Games on Tuesday.

It is the first time for Xu to took the gold medal in individual event at the National Games. The 25-year-old was a member of the Chinese women's epee team which won the gold medal at 2012 London Olympic Games and 2015 World Fencing Championships.

"I lost in the final four years ago, so it's a fantastic moment for me and my team. I had a hard time at Rio Olympics, but I'm back now." said Xu, who was ousted as the world No.1 in the round of 32 in the women's epee individual event in Rio.

Liaoning's Sun Yujie won the bronze medal by defeating Dai Ying of Xinjiang 15-6. Sun Yiwen Air Huarache Womens , the bronze medalist in women's epee at Rio Olympics, was eliminated in the quarter-finals.

Fujian's Chen Haiwei, who had a knee injury before the competition, overtook Cui Haoran from Hong Kong 15-9 to win the title in men's foil. The toughest moment for Chen is when he faced Zhang Liangliang of Anhui last eight Air Huarache Mens , he recovered from a 1-8 deficit and defeat the defending champion 15-12.

"My meniscus was injured a week ago, it made me struggle in the match. But from another point of the view, it relieved my pressure, because I have nothing to lose." Chen said.

In the bronze medal match Air Huarache Shoes , Jiangsu's Li Chen edged Chen Weiquan from Tianjin 15-13.

Video: "Major-Country Diplomacy" episode one

liyao12345

Return to [ER9X Firmware]